G.I. Joe PSA Soundboard G.I. Joe PSA Soundboard

It is nice that you have all the audio for it. What it could use is a code to stop all sound with the spacebar or when another sound play. Also it will help if you make the buttons so when the mouse is over it will not go back to an arrow.

AirplaneRandy responds:

I have updated it to make it stop all sounds with the spacebar, maybe you're using the older version. I don't know how to make it stop playing when another sound is played. And I have no idea what that last tidbit is. Anyways, this is just a barebone soundboard with no frills, just the way I like it.

Daft Punk Soundboard Daft Punk Soundboard

As a user who make soundboards here I really like how you made this. It could use more music and buttons but it is a good start.

Judge Judy Soundboard Judge Judy Soundboard

Not that bad if it is your first soundboard made. It could use a better look for the buttons and a spacebar to stop sound code.

TF2 Soundboard: Scout TF2 Soundboard: Scout

Not bad at all

You just need to make the sound better because of the noise at the end of them.

Frenzy responds:

Yeah, those noises are kind of annoying, I'll try to get rid of them in the future.

RE4: Merchant Soundboard RE4: Merchant Soundboard

Smart!

As you can see by now I make a lot of soundboards but this one here was a very nice idea. It would be cool if he was in RE5 with more lines.

Amy Rose Soundboard Amy Rose Soundboard

Laughing out loud

This is so funny! One of my favorite soundboards.

Samurai Jack Soundboard Samurai Jack Soundboard

This is cool.

I really miss samurai jack on CTN and this is my favorite cartoon soundboard ever made.